Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Look in my eyes. What do you see?

  All around us are memories. Every object in one's house is a gateway to recollections of the past. When going through my private vault, I found many of these windows to yesterday. Each object, while tacky and pointless on the surface, has a detailed history to it.
   I created this blog to share with you the stories that each of these items possess. Some are purely sentimental. Some are fun and whimsical. Some are so pointless that you may be wondering why I'm wasting my time on them. All of them are personal.
   I invite you now to explore my personal museum of oddities, junk, and expendables. What may appear to be old VHS tapes, magazines, catalogs, toys, games, and records, are actually insights into my mind and my past. I welcome you now, to my own Vault of Personality. Please look but don't touch, and for goodness sake, don't accidentally lock yourself in. Even I wouldn't want to be stuck in here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoon Conspiracies: Lugia's Song

Welcome to Cartoon Conspiracies where I attempt to unearth some questions and secrets about animation history that have not necessarily...